WELL WOMEN EDUCATION
Well Women Education provides education sessions on women's health topics for the community and health professionals to further promote women’s health. We are NZQA accredited and a CME/CNE provider. Sessions are facilitated by expert women's health nurses.
Education sessions can be tailored to customer preferences or include all of the following:
- Cervical screening and breast health
- Periods, PMS, Menopause consultation
- Bladder control
- Contraception and safer sex
- Half to full hour group education session: $250
- 2 hour group session: $400
- 6 hours (full day group seminars): $750
(Facilitator fees only, GST inclusive)
Sessions include resources for a maximum of 30 people. At a small additional cost, Chinese and Korean interpreting services may be available.
For further information:
Phone: (09) 846 7886 ext 0
Fax: (09) 846 7887 or
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org